Monday, October 8, 2012

General Conference Printables

Pin It Now!

Happy Monday!

I’ve got a fun Halloween refashion that will post later today, but I’m still drinking in the goodness of General Conference from this last weekend.

I’ve created two free printables from my favorite quotes. Personal use only, please.

The first was from Ann M. Dibb, 2nd counselor in the general young women’s presidency.

SONY DSC

Image DOWNLOAD HERE

You can watch her address here.

The other was from Sister Linda K. Burton, General Relief Society President.

First Observe Then Serve free conference printable from choose to thrive

 Image DOWNLOAD HERE

You can watch her address here at the 46:45 minute mark.

Have a great day and I’ll see you this afternoon!

nike

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love! I do cartwheels when I read each one. Well, I imagine my pre-pregnancy self doing cartwheels, but you get the idea ...