Friday, February 1, 2013

Bee Mine Valentine’s Day Printable & Free Silhouette File

Pin It Now!

Bee Mine Shirt

Have you seen this super cute Valentine’s Day printable designed by Aly over at Entire Eventful?

Bee Mine Valentine's Day Printable - Entirely Eventful

Love, love the chalk board goodness.

Well Aly asked a few of us bloggers to put our own spin on her fun design—a sort of “One Printable, Five Ways” type of thing.

And because I’m a Silhouette nerd, I had all kinds of fun making a free cutting file to use for clothing or vinyl.

Free "Bee Mine" Silhouette cutting file available by emailing choosetothriveblog@gmail.com

A few minutes later I busted out the heat transfer vinyl and jazzed up an old black shirt just in time for kid #3 to wear for her class party.

Be Mine Valentines Day Shirt

This would be so cute on pillows, a tote bag, or homemade valentines.

If you’d like the Silhouette file, you can download it HERE for personal use.

Free "Bee Mine" Silhouette cutting file available by emailing choosetothriveblog@gmail.com

I’d love to see what you make!

Post it on Thrive’s Facebook page or tag me on twitter.

Have fun getting ready for Valentine’s Day!

nike

P.S. -

You can download the “Bee Mine” printable and check out the other projects in this series below:

Bee Mine Printable: Entirely Eventful

Red Framed Bee Mine: Entirely Eventful

Bee Mine Postcards: Lucky Red Hen

Bee Mine Chalkboard Picture: Potter’s Place

Lacy Bee Mine Frame: Organize and Decorate Everything

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I love this so much. I would even wear it. I love how creative you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    Valentine Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love! I do cartwheels when I read each one. Well, I imagine my pre-pregnancy self doing cartwheels, but you get the idea ...